Barry’s speaking style is energetic, interactive, and humorous. He speaks on a variety of topics including…
- Adventure – As a young man Barry embraced two adventures filled with challenges and lessons that shaped his character and impacted his life forever. He canoed from the Arctic Circle to the Gulf of Mexico and hiked from the Mexican border to the heartland of Minnesota. These epic expeditions have been captured in two books: It’s Uphill Most of the Way Down – A Journey of Adventure and Faith and Walk in Their Dust – Retracing the Trails of America’s Pioneers.
- Developing Your Capacity to Lead – As a leader you have a direct impact on the organization’s success. Effective leadership requires one to embrace a new set of productivity, process and people skills.
- The Keys to Effective Communication – It is difficult to think of an act of communication that does not touch the lives of others. This session identifies the keys to listening, clarity and managing misunderstandings.
- In and Out of Conflict – A healthy relationship will have more agreement than disagreement, but we need to learn to expect and allow some conflict. Learn to face conflict and manage it in a way that is constructive.
- The Positive Process of Change – Change is the process of becoming different. It frequently evokes emotional and stress-related responses. Discover the skills necessary to make change a positive process.
Here’s an excerpt from one of Barry’s speaking engagements…
*Each of these topics is well suited for a keynote presentation and/or can be tailored for a series of workshops.
Schedule Barry today for your next event!